Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Paparazzi Accessories- Welcome to My Five Dollar FABULOUS Makeover!


Hey blog world and readers!

I've been so so busy and I've realized I need to get back to blogging!  I filmed a makeup tutorial on my FB live page and thought I'd send a link here:

I posted a photo of the products I used and I wanted to focus on budget friendly items.  A lot of women are intimidated by makeup- it seems expensive, mysterious in how to apply, and overall- just a lot of products with very little info on what really WORKS.

Here are the products I used:


The only high end item is the barely visible MAC brush lingering atop the Fyrinnae Oil Control Powder.

Let me take a moment- oh Fyrinnae- you really do have wonderful stuff!

Here's a link to the video:

https://www.facebook.com/Tianne209/videos/10214572390208978/

Although my lighting is very warm and I'm nothing (I mean NOTHING) like Emma Watson- here's the before and after with the comparison pic of the look requested:




It was a lot of fun to post this and share with my friends some simple how-to's.

Some of the tips I offered were:

1.  Insert some light/ivory sparkle at the inner corner of your eyes to brighten your face and widen close-set eyes.
2.  Use a finishing oil control translucent powder instead of a colored powder to avoid that 'cakey' look.
3.  Put a bit of white (I used Nyx's Jumbo Pencil in Milk) at the center of your bottom lip to add the illusion of fullness.
4.  Don't bring your blush lower than the outer edge of your eye.  This brightens the face and keeps blush from looking muddy

So the title talks about Paparazzi!  What is that?  It's a jewelry company that has consultants that offer accessories for five dollars.  Yep, $5 US.  I'm one of their star consultants, working on becoming a Director and I really love it.  That's an understatement- it's a joy.

If you're interested in this opportunity- join my team!  I offer excellent training and am part of a vivacious group that is a lot of fun!

Consultant #56975
Learn more here: https://paparazziaccessories.com/join/56975/



Here is a small selection of the cute jewelry I have to offer- to see more join my VIP Facebook group Gem Box Paparazzi- join in at this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/GemBoxJewelryandAccessories/

Couture Luxe accessories- the Signature Series, $25 each

Everyday cute accessoreies like this- inventory changes daily- $5 each!


I love being a part of this positive company.  I've made a lot of new friends and yes, the income is welcome- but mostly I appreciate how happy it makes women to feel great- and not spend a lot.

I'm still working in the NICU- LOVE it!  I feel like life is full.  I fly to Paris for my 40th birthday on Thursday, spend a few days there with my family and then a few days in Rome.

Life is sweet.  I'm happy.  I hope you are too!

Have a great day,
T

No comments: