Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, October 30, 2015

Neutral Lip and Eye with Gear Earrings and Betsey Johnson Necklace

Hi there!

I found these on my camera and thought I would add the unedited shots.  I have no farking idea what I have on my face other than the lips are Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood.  Utter letdown I'm sure ha ha.  Anyhow, I love the soft neutral look and this is pretty typical of my day to day makeup.

P.S.  How are you?





 I plan to blog more coming up- when I have some time.  I have tons of Halloween ideas but I'm just not super duper prolific online anymore.  Have a fantastic day!



Love,
T



No comments: