Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Color Antiquity Palette from Design Seeds: Purple, Pink, + Orange Makeup Challenge Look!


Design Seeds palette

Hi there!

Real quick look using Fyrinnae to match the palette from design seeds above.  It's titled Color Antiquity. I love the mix of deep purple with apricot and ruby grapefruit.  











Products used for this look:

Face
Foundation, Aromaleigh Voile 1C with L'Oreal True Match N1 on top (yep on top)
Keyhole 'headband', Silk Naturals Stick 'Em primer blended with Fyrinnae (Inappropriate Popsicles, purple), Chaotic Evil (pink grapefruit), and Pyromantic Erotica (orange), blending with MAC Stereo Rose skinfinish, L'Oreal Lineur Intense in black for detail
Powder, MAC Skinfinish in Perfect Topping

Cheeks
Contour/blending, MAC Stereo Rose skinfinish
Blush, Milani rose petals blush in Lady Rouge

Lips
Blend of Cover Girl lipsticks in Temptation (orange) and Temptress (pink) with a bit of StarLooks yellow creme liner in Sun to blend
Gloss, MAC Instant Gold lustreglass

Eyes
Purple, Fyrinnae Inappropriate Popsicles
Pink, Fyrinnae Chaotic Evil
Orange, Fyrinnae Pyromantic Erotica
Highlight, Fyrinnae Nijiro
Liner (black on top), L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Black
Lower (purple), Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in RockStar
Mascara, Urban Decay Perversion mascara in Black
Lashes, Red Cherry #DW
Brows, Coffee Gel liner with BH cosmetics

Shop the Look



Have a great day,
T

6 comments:

JessBee said...

You did an amazing job! I love the colors in the palette you chose, and the look is just stunning.

Baroque In Babylon said...

Thank you Jess! I just fell in love with that picture.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Neat! I LOVE the eye makeup, it turned out awesome!

Baroque In Babylon said...

Thank you!!

Cailee M. said...

Beautiful look! This is awesome!

I always get inspired too when I see those paint swatch/ Pantone color palette bars on Pinterest and wonder, 'how could I incorporate this into a makeup look?' And my creativity goes right out the window when I look at the colors together in a palette and I just say, forget it, it's too difficult lol. Major props girl, this is fierce! :)

Baroque In Babylon said...

Thank you Cailee! xoxo