Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, June 9, 2014

Hot Pink and Mint Earrings with Black Winged Liner!



Hi there!

Real quick look featuring my fun little pink/mint star earrings.  My husband and I are working on our rock walls in the backyard and I couldn't help but put a little bling on with my pink tshirt and pink Converse.  I feel chubby and out of sorts as I prep for the NCLEX, so jewelry and lip gloss help conceal the inner woes. And in true #beautyblogger style, I had to wear full face makeup for digging in the dirt.




Here's how it turned out, before we headed to the glamorous metropolis of Home Depot.




Products 

Face
Foundation, MAC Full Coverage Foundation NC15
Powder, Ben Nye Luxury Visage Poudre

Cheeks
MAC Mineralize Blush Gentle
Highlight, MAC Highlighting powder Emphasize

Eyes
Primer, MAC Paint Pot Painterly
Lid, Maybelline Tastefully Taupe
Outer V, MAC Mystery
Center of lid, MAC Vex
Liner, MAC Fluidline Blacktrack
Mascara, Maybelline Great Lash Black
Brows, MAC Mystery

Lips
Liner, MAC Soar
Lipstick, MAC Fabby
Gloss, MAC Lipglass Nymphette

Hope you have a great day,
T

No comments: