Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Etude House Lips Fit in RD301 or Perfect Fit Red with MAC Rihanna lipglass- Red Dress and lips today!

Etude House Lips Fit RD301/Perfect Fit Red + MAC Viva Glam Rihanna Lipglass
Hi there!

Really quick post to share my Face of the Day.  I had a cherry red dress and black/silver jewelry.  On my left wrist was a thick acrylic black/red bangle and I wore Anne Klein black ankle strap heels.  I've got to go try my husband's from scratch coconut cream pie and study for the (MERCY) NCLEX-RN, so this will be quick!





Earrings-

Necklace (old from Maurice's like 8 years ago, seriously)-


I'm also having weird/distressing pigment issues with my face.  It's like I have sun damage/freckles under my skin.  I'm going through some retin-A treatments and will be getting some peels done- but in the meantime, I think all the stress from school and my fair skin at high altitude is just not weathering well.  Some days you hardly see it and then some days....I take pictures like the one below.  Wear SPF- I wear 50 broad spectrum every day and let me tell you, this broad hates aging!


Look how gaaawjus Lips Fit and Rihanna Viva Glam turned out- lasted forever too.


And a quick little swatch to show you how the lippies look on their own and combined.  The 'lip' is Etude House Lips Fit, the swipe to the left is the Viva Glam and on the bottom, the two combined.  The Lips Fit applies slick like paint but dries to a powdery finish.  But unlike many lacquers or long-wearing formulas this doesn't pull at your lips or cling to dry patches.  I really like them.  Plus it has a sweet pleasing fragrance.  I order mine from Korea.



Isn't that the juiciest red ever?  I am in love.  Here's what I wore for this look.

Products

Face
Primer, L'Oreal Secret No. 1 Magic Perfecting Base
Concealer, Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer, Light 16 (set with Aromaleigh foundation, Voile 1C)
Foundation, Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation #L44
Powder, Fyrinnae Finishing Powder, Hollywood Sorcery
Highlight, MAC Highlight powder, Emphasize

Cheeks
Blush, MAC Apple Red
Contour (barely any really), MAC Tenderling

Eyes
Primer, Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer, Light 16
Lid, MAC Copperplate
Crease, MAC Soft Brown
Liner, Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal liner, Black
Mascara, Be A Bombshell Lash Out
Brows, nada :)

Lips
Lipstick, Etude House Lips Fit RD301 Perfect Fit Red (LOVE these!)
Gloss, MAC lipglass Viva Glam Rihanna

Perfume:  Jessica Simpson Fancy Love :)

I fell in love with the Etude House Lips Fit in RD/301Perfect Fit Red all by itself.  Then if you add the firecracker sparkle of the MAC Viva Glam Rihanna I was just in red lip heaven.  Stayed on for over 6 hours past Church and luncheon.  I will have a few more of the Etude House Lips Fit lacquers coming soon- I adore them.

Hope you have a great day,
T

2 comments:

Margo @ PrettyPanda said...

Seriously gorgeous look! You have the perfect lips for red lipstick/gloss!! I love Etude house, so I will try and get my hands on the lips fit!

Baroque In Babylon said...

Thanks Margo! I really liked them. Shocked at how they didn't dry out my lips too badly. The gloss also didn't make it peel. I think these are my fave lip products of the summer.