Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Curls, Gold Filigree jewelry, and MAC Dark Side lips!

Hi there!

Have you ever found a lipstick or jewelry item or a book even that you felt really 'fit' something you were looking for?  Like I've wanted a deep cranberry lipstick for ages but either it was too 90's maroon (thanks Drew Barrymore) or it was too red or worse, too purple.  Then, I stumbled upon MAC's Dark Side, literally.  Out of the tube popped this gorgeous cabernet berry shade that just filled my little lipstick heart.  I spent the day studying for the NCLEX-RN, cleaning my house, chatting with my kids, and loving this lovely wine colored lip.





Here's how it turned out on mah face-




Sorry it looks poorly applied.  I have had lips that don't love me lately

I'm off to run some errands- mail that Jesse's Girl liner to a gal on FB, have lunch with Jeff and pick out a scout shirt for our youngest son.  Then maybe laser tag with my oldest and my daughter.  I'm feeling light sparkling in the universe out there for me.  I took the NCLEX-RN yesterday.  It was epic.  I won't know my results until at the soonest tomorrow, but until I get yay/nay on DOPL Utah, I won't have an idea.  I am hopeful.  I feel brave and full in heart to God and this uplifting feeling that my dreams are coming true.  I'll be sure to post my results and my experience.

Let me know if you've found something that just fit into the slot of what you were looking for.  For me, it was this great lipstick.  I'm simple, it takes something that small :)

Products Used for this look-

Face
Foundation, L'Oreal True Match n1 applied with Beauty Blender (my fave combo right now)
Powder, Fyrinnae finishing powder, Hollywood Sorcery

Cheeks
Nyx Cream blush in Tickled, set with Nars Orgasm
Contour, MAC Sculpting powder in Shadowy (very little if any)

Eyes
Primer, Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Lid, Nars Dogon taupe shade
Outer V, Nars Dogon dark shade
Liner, Rimmel Kohl Kajal in Black with MAC Steamy on top
Mascara, L'Oreal Voluminous in black
Brows, Cover Girl Perfect blend liner in Smoky Taupe

Lips
Liner, MAC Currant
Lipstsick, MAC Dark Side (meeeow)

Shop the Look



Have a great day,
T

2 comments:

Jana Nogueira said...

Amei sua maquiagem.
Esse batom é perfeito!
Beijinhos da Jana
Jana Nogueira| FanPage| Instagram| Youtube

Baroque In Babylon said...

Thanks Jana! Welcome!