Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, May 15, 2014

MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection: Haul Before It Sold Out

 Hi there,

Okay so I added a few things from MAC's Alluring Aquatic collection to my cart and left.  Then I came back in one hour and bam, sold out.



All I managed to get were Legendary Lure and Silver Sun eyeshadows.  Blushes gone, Extra Dimension skinfinishes, lipsticks....gone.  

So, poof!  Hey, at least there are some bronzers left and a few liners and lipglasses!  Grab 'em quick!

Have a great day,
T
Photobucket

2 comments:

Normal Girl Nails said...

I planned on getting a couple of eye shadows, a lipstick and a lipgloss, but only the lipgloss was available at noon! :( Hoping this is going to show up at Nordie's soon so I can get the shadows at least!

Baroque In Babylon said...

Crazy how fast it sold, huh? I was so bummed- literally half of my cart disappeared. My ProCard doesn't work at Nordie's so I was super duper hoping to get it all online. Well shoot, losers weepers for me, ha ha!