Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 19, 2014

Just Fab: May Wish List

 Hi there!

Been lemming a few hot pink and black offerings on JustFab.  Did I mention yet I also have this big cobalt blue fetish going on too?  It's painful for me to not buy what I want- I add to my cart, close the window, add to my cart...close the window.  My teenage son is well aware and he calls it fake shopping.  Do you do this too?  I swear I have like 4-5 websites with carts full of items I've sequestered away.

For May, I'm all about pops of color with graphic black and white.  I love a wedge (gives height but not as painful and stilettos)- and with this summery combo, I feel like I could dress it up or down.

Take a look!  First up is Medellin wedge in pink/black-

JustFab Medellin

JustFab Medellin
 To pair with this, I love the colorblocked BeachFront bag- it's a cutie!
JustFab Beachfront

JustFab Beachfront

JustFab Beachfront
As though my wallet weren't crying hard enough, these two bright blue items are making me seriously consider a way to fund my shoe/bag habit that includes a part-time (possibly shameful) job just for goodies.

JustFab Kora

JustFab Kora

Justfab Kora

JustFab Ornate

JustFab Ornate

I love JustFab- it's not expensive per se ($39.95 a  month) but I usually can find deals.  These 4 have been calling my name and if you take a look, you'll probably find something you like too.  Tell me if you end up cart shopping like I do! :)

Have a great day,
T



Photobucket

No comments: