Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Heeeey Sugar Lips! Iridescent and Pink Glitter Lips!



Hi there!

I love the song 'Lips Like Sugar' by Echo and the Bunnymen.  I even love the cover by Seal on the 50 First Dates soundtrack- that movie makes me laugh.  I love it's silly, sweet message.

Ombre sugar hearts by Brit + Co

So after seeing some pretty pink inspiration, out of nowhere today I decided to do a pale pink 'Sugar' lip.  I used MAC's Hip n' Happy lip pencil, Nyx jumbo pencil in Milk, lots of pink/iridescent glitter (some small, some large) and finished it up with Jessie's Girl Gloss Stix in Tangerine.

Hope you like it too!




My Inspiration



Have a great day!  Go outside- if the sun is shining.  I'm going to take my Boston Terrier for a walk (after I wash off all this glitter).

Love,
T
Photobucket

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

xanax 1mg xanax no prescription cod - order xanax online europe

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.