Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, February 21, 2014

Juicy Couture Necklace and Caramel Colored Lips!

Hi there!

I'm smack in the middle of the hardest RN school semester yet.  I have a pediatric poster due, a write-up on Tetralogy of Fallot, and a pediatric test and not to mention the goal of trying somehow to smash in a workout because I'm slowly turning into Stay Puft the Female RN version.  Seriously, I rush around to get ready for school and then stop myself, thinking, 'Wait I should post this to my blog!" and then I grab my camera.  Little do I realize that with my "stressed out rushing" face I look flushed and crabby.  I'm probably chock full of cortisol and weird stress-out hormones.  This is far less appealing than I would hope it could be and I look like I'm angry and gonna hit somebody- with lots of makeup on and holding a camera.

I'm really not- I have cranky resting face and in this post it shows.  So forgive my unbidden scowling and here was what I looked like before I bolted to my car and screamed out of my cul-de-sac like I robbed the joint.  Note:  I didn't bring the camera in the car :)




My favorite part of this look (besides my eye bags) is the necklace from Juicy Couture.


I love the simple chain necklaces from the Banner Heart collection.  I own the necklace/bracelet/earrings in silver and the necklace/bracelet in rose gold.  It makes me feel young and fancy when I am neither.

Banner Heart Necklace
So, because I have to go back to school and I still have some time to maybe do my Denise Austin DVD (my butt is scaring me now at it's rapid ability to expand without my permission) I will quickly post products and then bail.  This was my makeup yesterday and believe you me, if I posted a pic of me right now it would be crickets and nice gestures of sympathy.  I feel terrible about rushing this post because I actually loved the eyeshadows I used- all from Darling Girl for the main colors and then some contrast with Coastal Scents Hot Pots.

Have a great day.  Oh and hey if you're like me and you secretly wonder if everyone has it all figured out while you're kinda behind the 8-ball, just know that the Universe is working for your good.  You've got all you need within you to grab your dreams.  Get up today and do something that soothes and fills your heart. You deserve love being given to yourself from within.

Products Used 

Face
Foundation, L'Oreal True Match in Ivory
Powder, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural in Light
Highlight, ELF Gotta Glow

Eyes
Primer, MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study
Lid, Darling Girl Donger Need Food
Inner Corner, Darling Girl Curious George
Crease, Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Navy Baby and Darling Girl Frankenstein
Outer V, Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Incognito
Lower Lashline, Mix of Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Navy Baby and Darling Girl Gerard
Liner, Lancome Bleu Royale
Brows, Elf Eyebrow Kit in Medium
Mascara, Dried up not working so well clumpy L'Oreal Collagen mascara in Black (this stuff dries up like crazy- within 3 weeks a clumpy hot mess, pooh)

Cheeks
Blush, MAC Dainty
Bronzer/Contour, Milani Baked Bronzer in Glow

Lips
Liner, MAC Stripdown
Lipstick, MAC Mocha
Gloss, Rimmel Stay Glossy, Diamond

Have a great day,
TPhotobucket

No comments: