Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Aromaleigh Lost In Faerie: Zanna and Suelita look with Swatches!


Hi there!

I recently had a little Aromaleigh haul and ordered Zanna and Suelita from the Lost in Faerie collection. They were 50% off and only cost $3.25 per 5g jar- deal!  I also ordered 3 of the clearance foundations, 3P, 4P, and 5L for only $7.50 each.  So excited to try those out as a bronzer and contouring blush duo (3P, 4P) and let me tell you, they worked out better than I was thinking they might.  I used all of these items in the look I'm posting today.  I also realized yet again my love of mineral foundation.  I've been on a liquid foundation run for a while now and after getting irritated with how wrinkly I look, suddenly I bust out my kabuki and get this velvety finish only mineral foundation gives me.  I think I'm going to start giving them more love.  I always appreciate finding a great item and re-discovering it, like, "Oh yeeeah, that's why I loved you so much!"

Let me admit though, I have such a thing for pearlized purple eyeshadows- I have more purple than any other shade in my stash.  Okay, maybe not more than taupe or neutrals, but for a color- Purple is my favorite.  So the two I'm focusing on are right up my purple alley.  That sounded bad.  Erm...Hope you enjoy these pretty eyeshadows as much as I did.  Aromaleigh always has top notch products and after years of ordering, I'm as pleased as ever.

Take a look at Zanna (a rosy shimmering plum) and Suelita (pink champagne sparkle)-


Each jar comes with 1.2g of product, ingredients listed on the jar (as shown above) and each one comes sealed with a sifter.  Below is the product photo from Aromaleigh for the Lost in Faerie collection these two shades are part of.  I want pretty much all of them but I have a special love for #1 :)

Photo courtesy of Aromaleigh

Zanna (bottom right shade)- described as "a lush midtone mauve/rose with green and aqua sparks"
Suelita (second from top left)- described as "A pale rose with silver shimmer and copper sparks"

Aromaleigh's product description:

"Product Information:Ingredients: Contains: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Boron nitride, May contain: Ferric Oxide (CI 77499, 77491, 77492), Nylon-12, Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007, ), Hydrated Chromium Oxide (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Nephrite Powder, Tin Oxide (CI 77861), (Silica (+) Bronze/Copper/Aluminum Powder), Tin Dioxide (CI 778161), Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Carmine (CI 175470) 
The following shades contain CARMINE: Eglantina, Sebille, Raisie - ALL OTHER COLORS ARE VEGAN! 
Size: Approx. 1.2 grams net weight  
Sample baggie= 1/8 teaspoon (enough for several applications). These are packaged in what is commonly known amongst mineral makeup fans as a "5 gram jar". They contain a sifter with seal."
Here are my swatches, without primer, dry (for reals, yo) on bare skin in natural light.  Again, Aromaleigh is just stellar for product quality- look how lovely these are:




Here's my finished look using mostly Aromaleigh products and MAC:










Products 

Face
Foundation- Aromaleigh Voile
Concealer- Aromaleigh Pure Cover #2
Contour- Aromaleigh Voile 5L
Highlight- Aromaleigh Pure Cover #2 and a bit of MAC Preferred Blonde eyeshadow

Cheeks
Blush- Aromaleigh Voile 4P with 3P on top- a bangin' mauve blush if you ask me!

Lips
Liner- MAC Boldy Bare
Lipstick- MAC Snob
Gloss- MAC Oh My Darling lipglass

Eyes
Lid- Aromaleigh Suelita
Crease- MAC Beauty Marked mixed with Nehru
Browbone- MAC Stars N' Rockets
Outer V- Aromaleigh Zanna
Lower lashline- MAC Beauty Marked blended with Aromaleigh Zanna
Highlight/Inner Corner- MAC Preferred Blonde
Liner- BH Cosmetics gel liner, Storm
Mascara- CoverGirl Bombshel in Blackest Black
Brows- Smashbox Brow Quad in darkest brown shade

Hope you have a great day!  If you loved these eyeshadows, you can still get them 50% off HERE- don't forget to try the clearance foundations too!

Love,
T

Photobucket

3 comments:

Bubble My Licorice said...

you look really pretty and this make up is perfect for you!

Margo @ PrettyPanda said...

Oh wow I want everything!! And you look gorgeous!

Baroque In Babylon said...

Thank you!! xoxo