Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Oxblood or Wine Vanna heels and Capital handbag from JustFab!


Hi there!

I wanted to share my latest JustFab haul!  I posted earlier about how I got the Vanna heels and Capital purse together for only $14.95 and they arrived!!

Take a look at all of this beautiful, oxblood colored, burgundy GOODNESS!

I love how these two match perfectly.  Seriously, I am in love.  I won't do a detailed look at the purse just yet. That's still coming as I want to do it justice.  For now, let's love on the heels.


JustFab is a monthly subscription service that recently bought out ShoeDazzle.  For $39.95 a month you get to choose an item.  They offer shoes, jeans, jewelry, and handbags.  I've wanted a dupe for the beautiful oxblood Celine bag that no rational person can afford and Capital fit the bill.

Then for no good reason, I wanted heels.  Not my usual almost-grandma height heels, but nice ones!  Ones I would've worn in my 20's when I felt like I could get away with it.  Then I realized that I could get away with it now.  So I ordered them!

Take a closer look at these patently delicious babies...


The platform makes them high without feeling like stilts.  The insoles are padded so you don't put too much weight on the balls of your feet.  What's wild is that with 5" heels, these I could walk in.  Now I never like high heels like these for anything over 4 hours and when I see girls hobbling along I just shake my head.

Girl ya look foolish slogging along in your crazy heels like every step is a nail in your leg.  So I am leery of buying heels to avoid said scenario.  But these, I think I could wear.  The platform and insole make all the difference.


The front has an oval toe and the balance on these shoes are just right.  I fully plan to wear these out.  Soon.  As in, when I am not bogged down in nursing school.


If you are even considering JustFab, please take my recommendation- they are a nice shoe/bag service.  I've had lovely customer service and haven't returned an item yet.  If you'd like to subscribe, join below:


I can't say enough about these beautiful pumps!  I hope to match them with jeans, a kimono jacket, that gorge handbag and a blush colored top.  What would you wear them with?

Have a great day,
T
Photobucket

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did u get both just for 14 bucks..email me excite02@gmail.com..I may not remember to check back

Baroque In Babylon said...

I had a free member credit and the shoes were a style steal- so that ended up with a $14.95 total. I was floored and they are both so nice.

Lisa n Carrieanne said...

wish we had something like this amazing choices

New follower on blogluvin and GFC

Carrieanne x

http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

Deja Eva said...

Its Pleasure to understand your blog.The around articles or blog posts is relatively extraordinary, and I quite enjoyed reading your blog and things that you expressed. I quite like to look back over a standard basis,post additional inside topic.Thanks for sharingkeep writing!!!
jeux de avion

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Great shoes, I love that oxblood colour!

steve l said...

Great blog checkout my latest post at
http://sa4me.blogspot.com/2013/12/unemployed-graduates-in-south-africa.html
feel free to leave a comment and like us on facebook

steve l said...

Great blog checkout my latest post at
http://sa4me.blogspot.com/2013/12/unemployed-graduates-in-south-africa.html
feel free to leave a comment and like us on facebook