Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Violet Lips and Feline Liner Using MAC Lipstick in Daddy's Little Girl and Coastal Scents Hot Pots!


Hi there!

I haven't done a look in a while because I always look like I'm running on 3 hours of sleep.  That is true.  I'm back in school for nursing again (I grad in May).  I love it, oh I do, but it doesn't lend itself well to looking fresh and awake.  I've warned all of my friends that the more stressed I get, the more makeup I'll wear.  It's my war paint.

Here is my look for today:



This makes me look weird and old- bad Photobucket, bad! Don't age me man!



Face
Primer:  Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel
Foundation:  Crown Brush Illuminating Foundation FK 101 (this cracked me up because a college roomie and I call each other FK, ahem Fartknocker from Beavis and Butthead)
Powder:  MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light
Concealer:  Coastal Scents Concealer Pots in No 1
Brows:  MAC Mystery

Cheeks
Contour:  MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
Blush:  MAC Blushbaby
Highlight:  MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade

Eyes
Primer:  Coastal Scents Concealer Pots in No 2
Lid to browbone:  Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Sand Storm
Crease:  Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Blackberry
Inner eye:  Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Chamois Nude
Highlight:  Coastal Scents White Cloud (really light, more to blend)
Outer V:  Coastal Scents Incognito
Lower lashline:  Coastal Scents Incognito patted on top of MAC Eye Kohl in Tarnish
Liner on Upper Lashline:  L'Oreal Lineur Intense in Black (GREAT liquid liner)
Mascara:  Benefit They're Real in Black

Lips
Liner:  MAC Dervish
Lips:  MAC Daddy's Little Girl
Gloss:  Revlon Lip Butter in Gumdrop

Have a great day!
T

P.S.  I'm so over the weird aging effect on Photobucket- phooey, I'm too tired to fix it. :)

Photobucket

2 comments:

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Gorgeous eye makeup. I love the little bit of coral shadow!

Baroque In Babylon said...

Thank you!!