Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

My Dog Just Ate My MAC Candy Yum Yum Lipstick....For Real.

Hi there,

I'm studying, my son is playing Xbox, and lo and behold, we lift up a blanket and there she is, Madame Pompadour!

My Boston Terrier Molly demolished my MAC Candy Yum Yum.  Apparently the name is apt.

Lipstick, 0
Dog, 1

Game Over







Look at that face.  Pink is the color of guilt.  Good grief.  

P.S.  She's a-okay, but my lipstick....weell, RIP Candy Yum Yum.  I'm sure I'll see you again on the lawn tomorrow.

P.P.S.  Next morning edit:  Yes, we had confirmation- a pink poo.  Guh-ross.



Have a great (PINK) day,
T
Photobucket

5 comments:

Kadie Lee said...

I mean that sucks, but SO CUTE!

Meg B said...

Aww! Gotta love the pups lol

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I couldn't help but laugh at the pictures but if this happened to me I'd be pretty p*ssed off, lol!

Fleurs-de-Lisa said...

I don't know. I think the cost of the lippie justified the laughs you must have had photo-ing and bathing your puppette and writing this review . . . plus the pink poo! That might be (hopefully) a once-in-a-time opportunity!

Baroque In Babylon said...

Thanks you guys! Man I was cranky about losing that lipstick. But I love that pup so much....it was us laughing after it was said and done. Reordered lipstick, washed dog, and found the evidence the next day. Poor Molly.