Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pop of Teal Using Coastal Scents Hot Pots in Incognito and Jewel Green with MAC Undercurrent Pearlglide Liner!



Hi there!

I wanted a dramatic look with a tightlined eye and a pop of teal.  I busted out my Red Cherry lashes and MAC Spice liner and got to work.

This is how it turned out:







Face
Concealer- Coastal Scents Concealer pot in No. 1
Foundation- MAC Studio Fix NC15
Highlight- MAC Lightscapade
Contour- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, Medium Dark

Cheeks
Contour- MAC Harmony
Blush- MAC Gingerly
A bit more highlight- MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Superb

Lips
Liner- MAC Lip Liner Pencil in Spice
Lipstick- Maybelline Color Whisper Lipstick in Lust for Blush

Eyes
Primer- Coastal Scents Concealer pot in No. 1
Green on lid and lower lashline- Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Viridian Green
Deeper Green on crease- Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Spruced Up
Black at outer V and lower lashline- Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Incognito
Brown on Browbone- Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Camel Taupe
Brown in Crease and Blending- Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Chocolate Berry
Liner (lower/waterline)- MAC Pearlglide in Undercurrent
Liner (lower/dark)- MAC Eye Kohl in Teddy
Liner (upper)- L'Oreal Lineur Instense in Carbon Black
Lashes- Red Cherry #1
Mascara- L'Oreal Collagen in Blackest Black
Brows- MAC Fluidline in Dipdown

Earrings- Triforce yeah, from Target!

Things I love right now- 
John Mayer CD, Paradise Valley
Calvin Klein Euphoria perfume
The new Hard Candy speckled polishes- I love speckled polish!

SO as to this look, to be honest, I've not really dug into Coastal Scents' Hot Pots yet...I ordered 39 (yeah, I know my OCD was killing me, c'mon why not 40, sheesh!)  And I've read that they are MAC dupes and let me tell you mama, these are wonderful!  But they're new to me so I have only a first impression of using them a couple of times.

So far, they apply like Urban Decay, stay and tend not to crease, and aren't too shimmery.  Best of all, they cost under $2.00 each.  Two bucks!  I am hooked 100%!  I plan to have swatches, MAC dupes, and all kinds of Hot Pot finery to come.  If you have a spare five sitting around, stash it for stocking up on Hot Pots- they are divine.

Have a great day!
T

Photobucket

No comments: