Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Faux Quilt and Mint and Cream bedroom!

Hi there!

I desperately needed something colorful and light to spruce up my bedroom.  I have a down duvet and a white checked/quilted cover and it's kinda blah.  It seems like we decorate everything but our bedroom when you have a family.  I've seen so many homes where the living room is all decked out, kids have light up mirrors and junk, and the mom and dad have a mattress on the floor.  So, to remedy my bedroom blah- I ordered this bedding.


I'll take a photo and post it when it arrives!  Yippee for new sheets and bedding!
Take care,
T
Photobucket

No comments: