Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I love Jake Ryan: P.S. Where'd he go?

Hi there!

I wanted to share one of my fave shirts since I can't blog about makeup as my camera is broken and I need to buy a new one.  So this is an old photo riff of stuff I love.

My flaming Chucks.


 And my Jake Ryan t-shirt that makes him look like he has a deformed skull.


Poor Jake.


And me curling my hair because I can't flat iron it into silky submission so I curl it- or it's a bouffie mess.


In case you're wondering who this Jake guy is- Jake Ryan is the iconic Sixteen Candles movie studmuffin of the late 80's that defined THE guy.  Drove a Porsche, was drop dead gorgeous, and is now 50 something and making furniture in Pennysylvania.  


We all come to something like that, don't we?  But man I love my shirt.  I loved it so much I gave it to one of my besties Jen and now she flaunts it.

And lastly, a funny worm meme that just makes my day.  Hope it makes you smile too.



Take care,
T
Photobucket

2 comments:

Alexis said...

LOVE the Jake Ryan shirt! Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.

I don't know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you aren't already ;) Cheers!


Feel free to surf to my web page; www.oakleysale-shop.com