Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fyrinnae Halloween 2012: Samhain

Hi there!

Okay so this is embarrassing.  I ordered these a while ago and never swatched them. RN school caught up with me and finally I got some pictures of the 2012 Samhein Halloween collection, including the lip lustre.

Here's the sample jars!


Below are the names of each color.


Bonfire Spirits




Mermaid Masquerade



Ethereal Eire



Ghost's Kiss



Mischievous Sidhe



Velveteen Werewolf



Sultry Samhein



Witchy Woodland Creatures




Mystical Hedgehog



I'll swatch them soon- but gosh they're so pretty in the jars, I could just look at this!

Have a great day,
T

Photobucket

No comments: