Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Hot Pink Ombre Lips: MAC Candy Yum Yum!












Products I used for this look:

Face
Foundation, MAC Studio Fix NC15 concealer
Powder, MAC Studio Finish NW15 Powder + Foundation
Highlight, NARS Albatross

Cheeks
Bronzer, NARS Laguna and MAC Stereo Rose Skinfinish
Blush, NARS Orgasm

Eyes
Inner corner, NARS Albatross
Lid, MAC Amber Lights
Outer V, MAC Copperplate
Crease, MAC Wedge
Lashes, Red Cherry #110
Liner (upper lashline, tightline), MAC Fluidline Blacktrack
Liner, lower waterline, Urban Decay Perversion
Liner, lower lashline, MAC Eye Kohl Raven

Lips
Liner, NYX Long Pencil Prune
Lipstick, MAC Candy Yum Yum


Photobucket

No comments: