Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

Our new puppy: A Boston Terrier named Molly



Hi there!

I am so excited to bring home our brand new 7 week old Boston Terrier.  We've named her Molly and she's going to be so much fun and a joy in our house.  I've gotten asked what in the world I'm thinking bringing a new puppy home smack in the middle of a new semester of RN school- but if  you've owned one of these funny little dogs, you'd know- there's never a bad time for a Boston.

Meet Molly- I'm in love.


Above, I'm holding her the day (a couple of weeks ago) we went to go check out the litter and pick a friend.  She was an obvious choice- such a sweet face.  Below, one of the photos from the ad we found locally that show how little she was- she is probably a bit bigger now.  I'm so excited!  We bring her home Monday and it's been the longest wait I've known in a while.  Seriously we've been counting the days.


I'll post a photo once we have her home.  Hooray- we're getting a puppy!

Have a great day,
T
Photobucket


3 comments:

a girl named Sam said...

Goodness, what a sweet little puppy face she has! Oh, she's adorable :) Congrats on the new member of the family!

Marcey said...

Congrats on the new puppy. We had two Bosons as kids but both were run over. I remember them fondly as very good natured dogs.

Baroque In Babylon said...

@Sam thank you! She is so cute and little. It's so much fun to have her weeble around the house.

@Marcey thanks! Oh I'm sorry to hear about your Bostons. That must've been hard to face. I've not been a 'dog person' per se, but after owning a Boston 2 years ago, I'm spoiled with this breed. There's nothing like them. Just so much fun!