Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

MAC Archie's Girls Collection Release: Spring 2013

Hi there!

Below are MAC images of the new Archie's Girls collection!

I am ordering just a few items.  I tend to avoid the eyeshadow quads as the quality seems off every time.  I try to pick up the blushes, skin/face powders, and a lipstick.  The lipglasses are off and on, if I like one a lot I get it.

Take a look!


As of this post, the Pearlmate powders aren't available yet, but says "coming soon!"





 Betty is more peaches and cream while Veronica is all va va voom violet and purples.  See anything you want?  All limited edition (Oh, Oh, Oh/Showstopper Dark are repromotes) in specialty packaging and available online with Pro membership.

Swatches by Lauren Clark HERE

Have a great day!
T


Photobucket

No comments: