Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Illamasqua Valentine's Day 2013: Broken Heart Collection

Hi there!

Valentine's Day 2013 release from Illamasqua.  It's called the Broken Heart Collection.  The imagery reminds me of a sad Marie Antoinette doll.  I love the fleshtone tears.

Take a look!



The full collection below is sold out :(  But it would've been a steal!

I love the color combo of mint and peach- it's my fave right now for spring!  Have you picked anything up from this collection?  You UK girls are so lucky, the shipping to me in the US is hefty for Illamasqua, so I usually order from Sephora, boo no pro discount there.

Hopefully this collection inspires romance and peachy keen Valentine's Day dreams.  But no broken hearts!  Just makeup to mimic one :)

Have a great day,
T
Photobucket


No comments: