Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hard Candy Top Ten Green With Envy Palette look + Red Cherry D012 lashes!

Hi there!

I did this look the other day because I wanted to use the Hard Candy Top Ten green palette I just bought and some rhinestone lashes.  I wore the lashes to school to take a test and I'll be darned if I don't want to wear big, gaudy lashes every day.  Who says I can't?  Viva la falsies!

Here's the look, green and brown eyeshadows, rhinestone lashes, and peachy pearl lipstick.








The gorgeous lashes are super affordable from Madame Madeline (see right side bar to order) and the name is Red Cherry D012, $2.50.  Use code FALSIES to get 8% off your order and check out the promos, lots of extras.



Products I used for this look:

Primer
Monistat Anti-Chafing gel (from Target), smoothed with fingers
MAC Paint Pot in Indianwood, MAC 239 brush

Foundation/Concealer
MAC Studio Fix powder and foundation, NC15, Sigma Angled Kabuki F85
MAC Studio Finish cocealer NC15, Sigma P85 brush 

Powder
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light, EcoTools Bronzer brush

Blush/Bronzer/Highlight/Etc
Blush, MAC Blushbaby and Trace Gold, MAC 109 brush
Bronzer, Nars Laguna, MAC 187 brush
Highlight, Nars Albatross, MAC 187 brush

Eyes
Eyeshadow, Hard Candy Top Ten palette in green, applied with all kinds of MAC brushes 
For the lid I used, going left to right from the image, the third and fourth colors, the outer V, the dark green, second to the right shade, and around the eye to blend the fifth shade and highlight with the first shade.
I plan to swatch and review these palettes, you can buy them for $6 at Wal-Mart HERE.

Black base, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
Liner, MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack above lashes, MAC 266 brush
Waterline, MAC Pearlglide liner in Undercurrent with Eye Kohl in Feline to tightline, pencil
Brows, MAC Mystery, MAC 266 brush, Maybelline clear mascara to set
Mascara, L'Oreal telescopic mascara in Black

Lips
Liner, Nyx long pencil in Natural
Lipstick, MAC Innocence
Lipgloss, MAC lipglass in Underage

Jewelry  
Bow earrings and necklace from JewelryFactory, shop HERE

Things I'm loving today:  Spinach in my protein drink (blended), my winter pattern MukLuk boots, the new mint green studded boots my husband bought me after our date last night, and Halle Berry Closer perfume.

Have a great day!
T

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tiffanie Michele said...

You are so gorgeous Tianne!!!!! I love seeing all of the different things you come up with. So so creative (:

Baroque In Babylon said...

@Tiff! OOOH I miss you Tiffanie and I always want to see you and then I have no life beyond laundry, school, and housework. We need to just meet up, no planning! I'm on campus Fridays, clinicals Tues, I want to see you! You should do a beauty blog. You'd be amazing- so gorgeous. You inspire me Tiff- I read your blog too and you make my heart sing.