Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Cozy Belly Shapewear: For Pregnancy and Beyond!

Hi there!

I wanted to share a quick video that I helped with for Cozy Belly, a company that specializes in tanks and shapewear that help support and slim during and after pregnancy. They produced an intro video and I did the hair/makeup for your typical frazzled pregnant mom trying to find something to wear. Take a look-

 

The makeup I did was on the pregnant mom- the other ladies were from prior footage.  The owner was a lot of fun and I wanted to help them again, but with my school schedule it's impossible to do freelance work AND become a nurse.  So, I'm on hiatus until summer.

Man I wish I would've had something like this when I was pregnant.  I remember my front being so heavy, this would've been great.  I know they're a lovely group and the tanks are so very well made.  Give them a try if you're looking to banish that muffin top or have some bust support.

Have a wonderful day!
T
Photobucket


No comments: