Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Best Online Store for False Lashes: Madame Madeline

Hello there!

If you've wondered where to get great false eyelashes (when it's not Halloween clearance day at Target), then girl, I've got a great shop for you!


Madame Madeline has a huge selection of lashes!  You want strips- got 'em.  How about individual lashes? Done!  The gorgeous Fright Night Cleopatra lashes that I've been coveting for months?  Yep, those too!  (currently out of stock, but coming soon)  I love how lashes can take a look over the top, can be worn daily, or even make a costume perfect.  Best thing about MM is that their shipping isn't insane.  Nothing is worse than a great deal ruined by ridiculous shipping...$3 for me, when I ordered 4 pairs of lashes.  Plus they take PayPal, which for me sealed the deal.

Here are some of my faves:


Ardell Wild Lash in Beautiful $3.49


Elise Faux Lashes in #064 $3.50


Ardell Cleopatra Fright Night Lash Kit $5.35

If you'd like to try out Madame Madeline, which is used by one of my fave makeup artists, MonroeMisfitMakeup, feel free to use the Discount Code: 5lashes to get 5% off your purchase!

Have a wonderful Christmas, hope Santa was kind and your day was full of love, sparklies, and you were very naughty nice!

Love,
T


Photobucket

No comments: