Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

MAC x Marilyn look using Love Goddess

Hi there!

I wanted to share my love of Love Goddess, one of the new Marilyn MAC lipsticks.  I based my look on pink and wanted to have a rosy look with a bright lip.
























Below is to show MAC's blush in The Perfect Cheek from the MAC x Marilyn collection.  I really love it.  It applied a lot darker than I thought it would, but it's pretty.  Not too peach, not too pink.























Here are some Juicy Couture earrings I picked up.  They're coral Wanderlust and I hate to admit it, but I'm a sucker for Juicy Couture...except for the terry rompers.  Um no.  That look died at age 4.
























Here's what I used for today's look:

Face:
Foundation:  Cinema Secrets 504S-11 (applied with MAC foundation brush...the purple one I bought last Xmas) I used this as concealer too.  I just packed more on :)
Powder:  MAC x Marilyn Forever Marilyn beauty powder, with MAC 187 brush

Cheeks:
Blush:  MAC x Marilyn The Perfect Cheek with Estee Lauder blush brush (GWP)

Lips:
Lipliner:  NYX Long Pencil in Current (from pencil)
Lipstick:  MAC x Marilyn Love Goddess (smoothed with L'Oreal lip brush I picked up at the dollar store...my fave)

Eyes:
Primer:  Urban Decay primer potion in Sin
Lid:  Urban Decay BootyCall (from Naked 2 palette) on inner portion with a little bit of Urban Decay Uzi (from Book of Shadows III)
Outer V:  Urban Decay Verve (from Naked 2 palette) with a little bit of Urban Decay Rapture (from Vice palette) on top to make it more mauve, this was blended under the eye a little bit.  I used all kinds of brushes like Maxine's Mop #270 for lid and outer V, Urban Decay good karma brush on lid and lower lashline, Sonia Kashuk blending brush on outer V, browbone and inner corners, mainly to blend.
Crease:  MAC Expensive Pink
Browbone:  MAC Dazzlelight (with a bit at inner corners and inner lower lashline as well)
Liner:  Urban Decay 24/7 in Rockstar
Mascara:  L'Oreal Voluminous in Blackest Black
Brows:  MAC Mystery applied with this weird stiff craft brush I love

Hope you had a great day!  I have two pharmacology exams, one Assessment exam, and a med calculation test...so I better run.  I love this MAC x Marilyn lipstick though- I wish I had bought the Little Rock lipglass, but I just shouldn't.  I've already hauled too much UD and MAC in the past month.  Guilt consumes me :)

Take care,
Tianne

My faves:
Perfume of the Day:  Aura (Lush Karma dupe) sold by Annie's Potions on Etsy
Lotion:  Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
Nail Polish:  Some purple color by OPI...it's like a matte shade, I should go look but I'm too lazy to run up and go see
CD:  Nikki Minaj Pink Friday Roman Reloaded

Outfit of the day:
Pink striped shirt from Wal-Mart (yes, I'm ghetto fab like that)
Lucky brand jeans in a dark wash, cuffed
Clark's wedge sandals
CZ sterling rimmed hoops
Riley Fossil watch (my bday gift that I loooove)
Photobucket

No comments: