Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Week In Makeup with MAC, Fyrinnae, and Urban Decay

Hi there!

I wanted to post a bunch of looks from my camera- one I already did a face of the day (fotd, for Monday, you can see a link to it after the photo) and the rest, well I just didn't want to play blog catch up.   I've got some haulage I want to post and seeing my tired face over and over isn't really my top o' blog things-to-do.  So here's a week in makeup from a while ago.  I used about 15 MAC eyeshadows I've got in a palette and the Urban Decay Vice palette for every one of these, with a smidgeon of Fyrinnae colors thrown in for spaaaahkle.  If you haven't grabbed the UD Vice palette- it really is a winner...lots of versatility and some gorgeous colors, makeup nom nom here.


A few givens- all foundation is MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 and usually the blush is MAC Blushbaby or Pink Swoon neutralized a bit with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Dark.  I like using that for a bit more contour/browning down of the pink in a lot of blush.  Makes a great not-so-bronze bronzer too.  Mascara is L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous in Blackest Black and eyebrows are MAC Mystery applied with an angled brush from ye olde craft store.  Finishing powder is MAC Lightscapade and Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light.  Concealer is MAC Studio Finish in NC15.  Otherwise, here's a rundown of my weekly face-

Monday:  see fotd HERE.

Tuesday:  Urban Decay Provocateur, MAC Smut on Outer V, Lower lashline, lips are MAC Sandy B and Nicki Minaj Viva Glam lipglass.

Wednesday:  Eyes are MAC Antiqued (outer V), All That Glitters (gold), and Gleam (inner corner), lips are MAC Fabby and Nymphette lipglass.

Thursday:  Urban Decay Vice palette, outer V Jagged and Desperation mixed with Black Market, lid is Unhinged (with Junkie 24/7 liner which was set with Junkie eyeshadow- LOVE) crease in Armor and Jagged mixed, lips are MAC Gaga II lipstick and Urban Decay lip junkie in Midnight Cowboy.

Friday:  I busted out the Junkie shadow/liner combo again because it was so dang gorgeous!  Inner lid is Junkie (my fave of the palette), middle of lid is Urban Decay Rapture, with outer V a mix of Desperation and Black Market again.  I was a repeater that day.

Saturday:  Fyrinnae Dinosaur Plushie (my go to sparkle shade) on lid, Outer V is MAC Smut, liner is MAC Blacktrack fluidline, lips are MAC Blankety lipstick and Nymphette lipglass.

 Sunday:  Main blue color is Fyrinnae's Digital Faerie mixed with Vice out to the crease (dark to light for a smokey eye) and blended all around with Anonymous and MAC Dazzlelight.  Liner is MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack with Urban Decay 24/7 liner in LSD tightlined and on the waterline.  Lips are MAC Hue with Florabundance lipglass.

I'll try and post some MAC/Urban Decay hauls soon- lotsa goodies!  Seriously, nothing makes me as happy when it comes to shopping as a makeup box in the mail.  Speaking of, I am waiting for my first Glossybox.  Any of you subscribe to monthly beauty boxes?  I'd love to hear your take on the quality of products and whether you get a lot of lame trial size packets.

Have a great weekend!  Thinking of the East Coast Americans waiting for Sandy to hit.  Please donate to the red cross to help with emergencies and say a prayer for those in the path of the hurricane.  There was an earthquake in Alaska and Central California recently- I hope those affected are safe and relief is quick where it is needed.

Take care,
Tianne
Photobucket

No comments: