Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Teal liner with bright blue using Wet N Wild





Hello!  I'm going to be brief as I've wasted most of my day watching A-Ha videos on YouTube and marauding around on Facebook.  Not good when I have 9 tests.  I have zero self-discipline.  BUT I will repent forthwith, go run, do homework and even miracle of miracles, straighten my hair.  But....blog first!

Above I wore aqua liquid liner from Wet N Wild and various indie eyeshadows (I know the white is Concrete Minerals White Rabbit with a mix of Rock A Betty's Christmas 2010 white color)....the rest I don't remember as this was a week or so ago.

Okay, either way....the liner is $3 US from Wal-Mart and I've tried the black, purple, and brown, and the teal is the only one I like.  The rest are pretty crummy.  So avoid those.  I'd try MAC's fluidline before I buy the WnW again.  I'm debating on picking up some of Maybelline's gel liners to try, but will have to wait until this semester is over.

So how are you guys?  I miss my blogging buddies!  I hope everyone is loving the new Aromaleigh collections (Oh Starry Night you look divine!) and the new shades from Fyrinnae.  I need to get on the ball.  Any new companies I should try?

So, I have more looks to post soon, but I'm going to run for now.  Hope everyone is doing well and I will get to commenting and posting again more soon.  
Photobucket


2 comments:

Cydonian said...

You're like the 3rd person I've seen use that aqua liner and I HAVE to get it now... so pretty!

SilhouetteScreams said...

These teals and blues are so dreamy and ethereal, and the pop of pink is just adorable :3