Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Shimmery glitter liner with Fyrinnae and Concrete Minerals

Forgive the simpery look but I take this right before I head out the door to go to class, so half the time in my brain I'm thinking, "The incudostapedial joint attaches the blah blah blah", hence the look.  I've also been avoiding makeup under the eyes as after I take my test I tend to get mad and then cry in my car and the less runoff the better as I usually have another class right after.  I'm a stress-management kind of girl.  Ha!







Look how beautiful this is!  I love it!


And for no reason at all, other than I wish I could twirl in circles while wearing it, below is a gorgeous dress.  I want a little fur bolero (don't hate me, I like fur) and silver ballroom heels with cuban heel hosiery and then I would twirl and twirl!


For the look above I was pretty minimal.  I tend to skip foundation a lot and just go for color and then run out the door.  Here's the lowdown:

Face:
Make Up For Ever HD foundation, really lightly, stippled with MAC #187 brush
That's it.  For moisturizer I use Neutrogena anti-aging heliplex (I think, or is that like a complex for helicopters?) anyway spf 70.

Cheeks
MAC Pink Swoon and Physician's Formula Miami Strip bronzing stripes (great dupe for BB shimmer bricks)

Lips
Aromaleigh Sweet Tart lip balm

Eyes
Outer V- Fyrinnae Sorceress
Lid- Fyrinnae Calvera Cupcakes with Concrete Minerals on top- BEAUTIFUL!  Phyrra would love that combo
Inner lid- Concrete Minerals Wicked
Browbone/Blend- Fyrinnae Blush in Hypnotize mixed with Aromaleigh's Hi-Fi Matte in Smokin'
Glitter liner- ELF discontinued glitter liner, no name
Mascara- L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black

Lotion of the Day:  Bath and Body Works Mango Mandarin
CD of the Day:  The Darkness:  One Way Ticket to Hell and Back (that's what my Anatomy class feels like, oy!)
Polish of the Day:  jacked up lookin' acrylics that I've bitten and cut down and now I look like a wreck.  A meth wreck.
Photobucket

4 comments:

SilhouetteScreams said...

I've been doing simpler looks lately, but your version of simple is way more elaborate and beautiful than mine! I've just been doing a neutral eye (sometimes smudged winged pencil liner or just contouring in the crease and on the lower lashline) and a bright lip XD

gourmetorange said...

The dress is really beautiful ... love it.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I simply wanted to take time to make a comment and say I have really enjoyed reading your site.

Love A. said...

awww you have such amazing eyes!!! and love your make up on all of the pics, it's so versatile :)) and gr8 =))