Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Kat Von D is on sale at Sephora!

For those of you lemming anything Kat Von D (ahem, palettes anyone?) Head over to Sephora and pick one up!  Here's a link for online ordering HERE.  My little eyes discovered the True Romance palettes in Angeles AND True Love AAAAND Metal Orchestra are only $24 each!  Regularly $34....so grab one!  I have the Truth palette and from what I've read and found is that the cream eyeshadows are bonk and the rest are lovely.  The packaging is divine and I'm seriously tempted to get the tattoo ring and a gloss.

Look at these awesome photos I enlarged and made blurry from Sephora...at least you can see the colors, right?

True Love up above


Above is Metal Orchestra (smokey eye heaven).





























Above is Angeles- toss the little brushes if you get them, they're really too small for proper use.

Are you gonna splurge?  Please do so I won't (and tell me about it!)!



Photobucket

1 comment:

SilhouetteScreams said...

Thanks for this, I've been lemming the Metal Orchestra palette :D