Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

All I've Got

I really have shamelessly neglected this blog.  I've got a ton of reviews to do, loads of swatches...oh my gosh!  BUT I have been filming weekends on a feature that will go into September.  I'm also finishing my Bachelor's in Nursing starting in the next 2 weeks- also my kids are back in school.  *slow breathing*  Lots going on.  I was on the roster for a music video this week for Celeste Hunter, but it has been moved and I don't know if I can do it with my crazy schedule.  There's also another feature coming up.  Anyway, it's been hectic and I just didn't want another day to go by without sayhing hello.  Hi :)

Here's the trailer for the feature I'm in pre-production for, titled All I've Got:



You can see some of makeup/styling work (the girl with the headband in the clip at 00:56) and this gives you a great look at some of the talent here in Utah. I love being a part of film and this has been a great crew!

As soon as I can, I'll post more.   Thanks guys!

Photobucket

1 comment:

krista carlson said...

I really need to be doing some blogging also...I get on a roll and then I slack again...It is soooo hard..