Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 17, 2011

Vivid Eyes with Antoinette's Revolution Cosmetics

Hi there!

I wanted something bright and multi-colored and all with ARC's pretty pigments.  Here's how the look turned out!  Excuse the preschooler hairdo.  It's called "3pm and I'm still wearing gym clothes" couture.







Here's what I used for this look:

Face
Monistat Anti Chafing Gel for primer, applied with fingers
MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC15 applied with ELF Studio foundation brush
L'Oreal True Blend concealer in Light/Warm under eyes and blotted/blended with Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge (I used this with my foundation too- keeps it from looking too settled and heavy)
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light applied with Estee Lauder small blush brush
LORAC TANtalizer bronzer on perimeter of face for warmth and contouring, applied with Sonia Kashuk duo fibre face brush
Silk Naturals Date Bait finishing perfecting powder all over face for shine control and a bit of pink glow, applied with same Sonia Kashuk brush
MAC Iridescent powder (the biggest weightiest jar ever- I think they weight the lid so you feel like you have this mondo jar of powder...when it's only like 5 g lol) on upper cheekbones for shimmer with Estee Lauder small blush brush

Cheeks
La Femme blush in Beige Pink with ELF Studio complexion brush

Lips
MAC Hug Me lipstick
Besame Cotton Candy Lipgloss
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush gloss in Fuzzy Navel

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion, smoothed with Urban Decay Good Karma brush (great brush for concealer and primers- came with the Naked palette)
ARC Le Soleil on lid to crease with ELF Studio C shaped shadow brush
ARC Gardens blended onto outer V and into crease with ELF Studio Contouring shadow brush
ARC Von Fersen , same shape and application/brush blended above Gardens
ARC Guillotine only on upper browbone (runs a bit pink red) with ELF domed shadow brush (I forget what it's called)
MAC Ricepaper on browbone and around eye to blend
ARC Powdered Wigs along lower lashline and dotted at tear duct for shimmer and slightly blended into Le Soleil to lighten the inner corners of the eyes
Waterline rimmed with Lancome Le Grand Kohl liner in Midnight Blue (great huge liner in the perfect bright blue shade) and along upper lashline and tear duct/tightlined as well.
Mascara is Maybelline Lash Falsies in Black- lash extensions keep my natural lashes long and black, No mascara on the bottom, I wanted this to be a little stark.
Brows are MAC Mystery shadow wetlined with angled craft store brush- seriously, I'm loving this combo.  It works great.

Lotion of the Day:  Johnson's Baby Lotion in Apple Honey (great for after swimming)
Perfume of the Day:  Donna Karan Gold
Polish (Sausage) of the Day:  Same...needs updating as my right ring finger nail cracked.  I think I'm going to go bright and summery- like orange :)
CD of the day:  The Cure: Galore

Have a great day,
T
Photobucket

8 comments:

VijiiS said...

These colors all look incredible the way you've used them. Amazing job!

Red Wings Fan said...

So, you use false lashes or you don't?

Lillian Funny Face said...

Very pretty, I love the blue waterline!

Ki said...

Stunning! I especially love how well you have blended Gardens and Von Fersen into each other without it looking muddy :)

MartianDelights said...

Pretty ♥

Baroque In Babylon said...

@VijiiS Thank you! I'm lovin' ARC!

@RedWings Sorry I've taken so long, thank you for your kind email, I'm going to reply today. I have lash extensions done. They're individual lashes glued with medical grade surgical glue to each of my lashes and last about 2-3 weeks. They're a godsend! My natural lashes are blonde and full but rather short.

@Lillian Thankee! I'm diggin' the blue too.

@Ki Thank you for seeing the color transition. Gardens is so pretty. It reminds me of Louisiana moss in the trees.

@Martian I heart you Lorraine!

SilhouetteScreams said...

Awesome colour combo, I really like the red/pink in the upper crease and the contrast of the yellow lid against the blue liner. :)

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

Awesome look, I love the colour placement!