Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, June 10, 2011

Violet and Green eyes and Boots Skin Tonic in Damask Rose

Hi there!

Woohooo it's Friday!!  What are your weekend plans?  I have a camping trip and a few projects I'm working on, makeup wise.  This won't be full of typing as I'm including a video too and I don't want this to be Tianne overload.  I appreciate the friendly comments and emails I've been getting and I will get back to you today or at the very least by Monday- I am thankful you took time out of your day to get in touch with me! 

This look I wanted to have soft almost floral looking sweet eye colors and a super glossy non-defined lip.  I really like it.  Plus I'm really, really, reeeeaaaally enjoying my La Femme blush palette.  I'll be posting on that soon.  Anyway, here's the makeup- have a great weekend friends and seeing my videos is such a reminder of me needing to get on the dang ball, workout wise...I am still plugging away at trying to get fit.  It'll be a long road, but I'm trying!  Wish me luck on that :)  Here's the makeup:













Here's a quick video on the finishing spray I use 10x's more than my MAC Fix+.   It's the Boots Skin Tonic in Rose Damask in the most beautiful glass bottle- like an old apothacary (spelliing?) bottle!   I bought it at Target for like $7 and it smells so fresh and really sets your makeup and refreshes your skin and makes it glow.  You'll hear me carry on about it in the little clip.  I'm trying to do more videos- do you think I should keep at it or let it go, lol?  I like doing them, but if I get any comments on "I like JuicyStar07 better, she's cute!" I'll crack up...I'm nearly 35 with 3 kids ha ha...I won't be in that same bracket so to speak.  I doubt it'll make any waves in the 3million and counting beauty vids on YouTube anyhow.



Here's what I used for this look:

Face:
MAC Fix+ for primer, 2 sprays from pump
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 applied with ELF Studio Foundation brush and blended with Sonia Kashuk sponge
Ben Nye creme foundation in Porcelian blended with Paris Presents concealer brush
MAC Mineralize Skinifinish in Natural with Paris Presents duo fibre brush to set foundation

Cheeks:
La Femme blush in Clove to contour with ELF Studio Complexion brush
La Femme blush in Peach Sparkle with MAC 129 brush on cheeks
La Femme blush in Beige Pink with MAC 129 blush to highlight

Lips:
Mix of Revlon super lustrous glosses in Hot Pink and Coral Reef

Eyes:
MAC Paint Pot in Painterly for primer with Paris Presents concealer brush
Sleek Eye Dust (thank you Lorraine xoxo!) in #690 So Sleek on center of lid and blended to crease with MAC 239 brush
Aromaleigh Edie Pure Eyes Lustre on inner corners of eyes and inner 1/3 of upper lid, blended gently into So Sleek with ELF contour brush
Morgana Cryptoria Harkan on outer V and slightly blended into crease with Sonia Kashuk blending brush
Silk Naturals Cloudberry on browbone for highlight and blending
MAC Carbon on upper lashline and gently blended upward for a softened wing at the outer V
Liner is Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes liner in Black and then patted over with MAC Carbon with tiny smudge brush to set
Mascara is Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Black
Brows are MAC Mystery eyeshadow wetlined and filled with an angled brush, mah fave green one!

Lotion of the Day:  Bath and Body Works Secret Wonderland
Perfume of the Day:  Very Hollywood by Michael Kors
Polish (Sausage) of the Day:  The same as yesterday lol and probably tomorrow....Orly Viridian Vinyl and Orly Green Apple and on toes, Sally Hansen Rock Star purple glitter mix.

Have a great day,
T
Photobucket

4 comments:

VijiiS said...

Secret Wonderland rocks my world! Love your lashes!

The Peach said...

So pretty! Love the the touch of blue on the outer V!

Tiffanie Michele said...

im LOVING YOUR HAIR!!!!! you do the most incredible makeup; im always in AWE!!!

Baroque In Babylon said...

@VijiiS OH I love it too...smells so good! Thank you!

@Peach Thank you!

@Tiffanie TIFF!!!!!!! I love you, thank you!!