Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Two looks for the price of one!








I am having one of those couple of days where I feel like Atlas, carrying the world.  I don't have anyone I care for nearby, my only close friend passed away, and I have absolutely zero connection to my extended family or in-laws, so a lot of the time I look out my windows and wonder if someone out there is living the life I should have, and wanted- and it's a hard thing to feel.  I have my own family here but that's private to me, so I don't discuss it much but I spend most of my days wishing I was in California somewhere and full of life again.  So with that in mind, I won't go into a big long makeup post on what I'm wearing in these photos.  It's MAC and Make Up For Ever for the most part.  I'm starting to lean more towards those two brands and as much as I love indie makeup- I can't help but love the performance of those two as well. 

Here are some things I'm loving right now:

1.  Make Up For Ever Aqua Creams
2.  MAC StudioFix Fluid foundation
3.  La Femme blush palette from MakeupMania
4.  OHWTO Black Magic Soap
5.  Sonia Kashuk Beauty Sponge

Do you have any of those things- what do you think?  How do you pick up when you feel like it's you vs. the world?  I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Red Wings Fan said...

You have a very unique look.

The Peach said...

Both are beautiful, but really love the first one! And I don't know how to get over down feelings. Lots of prayer and meditation. And always remember that the feeling will pass!

Baroque In Babylon said...

@Red Wings Fan Thank you! xoxo

@Peach Thank you. I always work through it and I'm up now :)