Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Make Up For Ever HD Foundation and Fyrinnae look!













Birthday cake for my son!  Hooray coconut!

Here's what I used for the look I posted:

Face
Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #117 Marble applied with ELF Studio blush brush (great dupe for MAC 109)
L'Oreal True Match concealer in Fair Warm applied with ELF concealer brush
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Fair applied with Chanel kabuki

Cheeks
La Femme blush in Golden Sunset (LOVE this color) applied with small Paris Presents duo fibre brush
Milani Baked Bronzer in Golden for contouring and warmth to the entire face, applied with Chanel kabuki

Lips
Nyx lip pencil in Natural
Milani gloss in Jamaican Rum
Nyx mega shine gloss in Nude Peach, all blended together

Eyes
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy on lids to just above crease
Fyrinnae Blue Whale patted on to lid and slightly blended to just a bit over the lashline with ELF Studio contouring brush, also lightly tapped onto outer 2/3 of lower lashline
Fyrinnae Equality patted onto lid up to above crease and gently blended so there wasn't a harsh line of blue like a liner with same ELF brush, also patted onto inner 1/3 of lower lashline
MAC Jest softly blended with outer edge of equality for warmth and soft edges with Sonia Kashuk blending brush
Lancome Le Grand Kohl in Bleu Royale on upper lashline and outer edge of lower lashline
Brows are MAC Mystery shadow wetlined with angled brush from craft store :)
Mascara is Maybelline Lash Stiletto in Black and top lashes are newly filled lash extensions

Lotion of the Day:  Coppertone Gradual Tan [to warm up my super white skin] on top once that dried is Johnson's Baby lotion in Honey Apple
Polish of the Day:  Wet N Wild Sunny Side Up, a nice yellow-orange for the bottom coat and then Wet N Wild 90210range, super pretty orange/gold shimmery flake polish for sparkle!
Perfume of the Day:  One Hand Washes The Other Black Tea solid scent
CD of the Day:  Chris Isaak San Francisco Days (I heart him mucho)

Photobucket

5 comments:

mNg said...

You look polished as usual! I love your eye make up and lip color :D Gorgeous!

Lillian Funny Face said...

Beautiful :)
I love your nails!

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

OMG, your lips look PERFECT!

SilhouetteScreams said...

I really like your shoes....is that weird? Haha :D I love the blue, especially how you only brought it halfway along the lower lashline. Very purrty!

Robyn @ Robyn's Nest said...

I love this look. It's been a very long time since I've perused my favorite blogs. It's nice to see you again.