Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

MAC Neutral and LORAC TANtalizer look and MUFE pro discount card!

WHAAATUUUP?  OH man this was a doozy for me to finally get done because my face would not cooperate.  Out of nowhere my allergies came like a tsunami and you can see in the photos my eyes are a bit puffy and my nose is red.  One eye kept being watery and I was feeling it in the worst way.  One Claritin later life was better, but I got the pre-medicine documentation only :)  Here ya go:





Here's what I used for the look:

Face
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 applied with ELF Studio foundation brush and blended with Sonia Kashuk beauty sponge
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light with Chanel kabuki blended on top of foundation
Nyx Leopard Gets a Tan bronzer (review forthcoming) on perimeter of face, mixed with LORAC's TANtalizer for contouring and warmth- a little across nose as well, all with small Estee Lauder blush brush

Cheeks
LORAC TANtalizer bronzer for warmth applied with MAC 129 brush

Lips
MAC Stone lip pencil blended uh lott
MAC Viva Glam Gaga II lipstick
MAC Underage lipglass

Eyes
MAC Painterly paint pot for primer, applied with Urban Decay good karma brush
MAC Antiqued on lid to crease and outer 2/3 of lower lashline with ELF contouring shadow brush
MAC Woodwinked on crease and blended with Sonia Kashuk blending brush
MAC All That Glitters on center of lid and center or lower lashline with ELF contouring shadow brush
MAC Ricepaper on browbone for highlight
Nyx jumbo pencil in Rust along waterline and tightlined upper lid and upper lashline for a ruddy warmth to the eye
Brows are MAC Mystery eyeshadow wetlined with angled brush
Mascara is Maybelline Falsies in Black and lashes are Eyelash Extensions (read all about those HERE)

Lotion of the Day:  Bath and Body Works Black Amethyst
Polish of the Day:  GETTING REDONE!  Woohoo!  Crackle from Justice and a bright underlay color, I'll take photos when I'm finished
Perfume of the Day:  Chanel No 5
CD of the Day:  Creedence Clearwater Revival Greatest Hits, I love "Someday Never Comes"  Crazy memory with that song

In udder news, I'm working on a new feature film and the reality show I was booked for has been pushed back indefinitely due to fundage.  I'm a little frustrated because I was told to recruit sponsors, staff, and product placement and when I did, it kinda flopped.  I don't like my personal connections treated awkwardly and it's a lesson learned.  But I'm really pleased about this new feature and I hope it goes great.   I'll share what I can.

A huge exciting thing came in my mailbox recently!  I received my Backstage Pass Pro card from Make Up For Ever.  I wasn't expecting one as the cs girl told me on the phone they don't send those out anymore.  Maybe I was having a delusional moment and heard her wrong.  Either way, I received my card in the mail and a full color catalogue of MUFE's entire line....it was heaven.  I horde it and look at it like a coffee table book.  If only I could just buy all the Aqua Creams!  I'm trying to load up on those at the mo'.  SUPER excited to get their pro card- 40% off MUFE rocks my tube socks!



P.S.  I feel like I'm a bit blah on my blog.  What can I do to up the ante?  I'm working on being more consistent (hard I'm busy) and putting more personality in my posts (hard I'm boring) HAHA and take better photos.   Maybe I'm just lacking the X factor of fabulous- who knows.  Goodness knows I'm not edgy.  But I can take the honesty, it helps me grow!

Have a lovely weekend and a great Father's Day.  I hope you all are feeling good today and enjoying your summer!
Photobucket

1 comment:

SilhouetteScreams said...

I would never know you had allergies, you look flawless here :)

I love MAC neutral shadows, especially Woodwinked. And I've been meaning to pink up Antiqued for the longest time D:

So jealous of you and your MUFE discount!