Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Violet and Plum FOTD

Okay I hate it when I do a look a few days prior, attempt to post it and then completely forget what I used.  I've been staring at these photos, trying to think through the colors and somehow re-plug in my brain.  I know a few of them....let me go check.  *long delay while PC sits in office*  Okay!  Got it!  Here we go:









Here's what I used:

Face:
Make Up For Ever HD foundation in #115, applied with damp wedge sponge
Ben Nye creme foundation in Ch-01 Ultralite for concealer, applied with generic concealer brush
Ben Nye Visage powder to set

Cheeks:
Aromaleigh Wildflower and Candy-O mixed for a bright plum pink shade, applied with MAC blush brush
Hard Candy luminizing powder in Moon Glow for highlight

Lips:
Nyx lipstick in Paris
Hard Candy gloss in Jellyfish over Nyx lip gloss in Beautiful

Eyes:
UDPP in Sin with small concealer brush over lid
Aromaleigh Petit Fours on lid with C shaped ELF shader brush
Aromaleigh Dormant Dream in crease and a bit of outer V
Aromaleigh Eggplant blended into outer V and lower lashline
Aromaleigh Ebony blended into outer V and lower lashline
Aromaleigh Silk Stockings blended into browbone
Aromaleigh Ice onto browbone for highlight
Mascara is Diorshow in Black
Brows are La Femme powder in Taupe
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ki said...

Ooh gorgeous! I'd give anything for my blending skills to be half as good! :P

Baroque In Babylon said...

@Ki thank you! I'm glad it turned out the way I'd hoped. Love your blog!