Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 2, 2011

Tiger and Leopard body paint, Hot Pink and Purple Eyes, Yellow lips, Sprinkles for makeup and more!

Hi there!  I did a really fun and long shoot yesterday that was with a great photographer and they even brought me some Sobe Green Tea to drink!  I love it when it's a great collaboration and this was a treat.  Here are some finished shots and some from my camera (so they'll look a bit rough) but if I get more prints, I'll try to share.  *Warning*  Body Paint is hardly ever rated G, so if painted breasts or semi showing of breasts is a concern for you, please steer clear of the first few frames.  Just thought I'd warn, in case it's not appropriate for children or some readers.













Metallic Kryolan body paint with hair styling by me (hello rattail comb) and lots of glitter, crystals, and tiger stripage and leopard print.  Below is the same girl- soft pinup makeup with red lacquered lips for closeup face shots and some with a red guitar (I don't have any guitar pics from my camera, boo)



Next is a close up of lips almost done (clean up work yet to go)



Watermelon-esque lips below, pre gloss and 'texture'


After (cool iridescent gloss by Jesse's Girl)


Taxi cab yellow lips with sprinkles (that melted in my hand) ha ha 


This is a quick shot before I cleaned up the liner (sometimes I forget to take pictures on my camera so I can get them to the photographer) but it's the general idea.  Cake sprinkles, gel liner, yellow body paint.  I think that's Benefit BadGal liner on the eye, but don't quote me on that.



So that's a lot of pictures, but I wanted to share my last shoot.  It's always a thousand times better with the editing skill.  I appreciated this session because I was able to have free license to style and pose the model and with the makeup.  That's rare- but I had such a lovely time! 

Products I used were:
Kryolan liquid metal body paint in gold and silver
Ben Nye body paint (various colors)
Sleek Acid palette
Make Up For Ever Face and Body foundation
L'Oreal True Match foundation
Make Up For Ever HD foundation
MAC Pink Swoon blush
Aromaleigh Candy-O blush
Diorshow mascara
Maybelline Falsies mascara
Ardell lashes
Jessie's/Jesse's (which one is it?) Girl gloss
Besame lip glaze
Maybelline lipstick in Red Revival
Benefit BadGal liner
Cargo cake liner
Silk Naturals Chills eyeshadow
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Nyx eyeshadow base in White
Nyx jumbo pencils in Milk, Bean, and Rocky Mtn Green
Ben Nye Concealer
Ben Nye Cream foundation
Coastal Scents silicone powder
Cake sprinkles
Art Store glitter
Swarovski crystals
and probably a lot more...but it's a polyglot of stuff!

Photobucket

No comments: