Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 16, 2011

New things to love! An Artfire lookaround

One of the things I love best about blogging is that we all enable each other so well.  I'm going to contribute by linking to items I'm seeing online and would like to try.  Please let me know if you've tried them and your experience.  All of these lemmings are listed on Artfire.com- take that, Etsy Wetsy!









Bal Des Victimes Perfume (White cake and honeyblossom?! YUM)

Detrivore makes perfumes now?  Wow, that's great news!  I've also been checking out BPAL [Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab], Possets, and One Hand Washes the Other for bath products.  However, I wish Beach House from the old Suds N Sass would make a comeback.  Best.  Scent.  Ever

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amanda said...

La Femme is one of my favorite glosses!

mNg said...

I love Gouttiere ;) Gonna check out the other stores too.

Baroque In Babylon said...

@Amanda It looks so pretty! Wish it weren't in a jar :(

@mNg ARC is on my list. I didn't use their sale, but I will try their stuff eventually, I know it.