Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Sales!


Good Monday Morning!  I think I need to post the sales, just in case someone wanted to go shopping and get a deal.  

MAC Surf Baby is up- anything sold out yet? I checked and Hibiscus lippie is gone, the Surf The Ocean metallic pigments are gone...Surf Baby! Cheek powder is also gone...dang you people who buy it all in 10 minutes!

Trish McEvoy- 15% if you enter TMWEB15 at checkout.  Free shipping on $50 or more and deluxe size samples.

Hot Topic- Free poster with purchase.  Old school slip on Vans $19.99 WANT!

Smashbox- Friends and Family 20% sale

Barnes and Noble- 10$ off Arts and Crafts online

BeneFit- Full size Powderflage with any $85 order, enter PWDR4YOU at checkout.  Free shipping over $50 with PRETTY50, International free shipping over $115 with ORDER115 at checkout.  Excludes China (lame).

Avon- Free shipping over $30 enter FSC11 at checkout HERE

Estee Lauder- GIFT time!  Any skincare or foundation (check out Phyrra's awesome EL Doublewear foundation review HERE) purchase over $34 gets you goodies, take a look...


Victoria's Secret- Semi-Annual sale!  Go bin diggin' for bras!  (I always buy mine about now anyways)  SHIPMEVS at checkout gets you free 2 day shipping with orders over $125

Hi Fi Cosmetics- 10$ off your min. $20 order with APOCAFAIL at checkout on Artfire!

Meow has their new Caribbean Escape collection up for a limited time FREE SHIPPING available at checkout dropdown menu!  I recommend the shade Papaya.

Sales you missed!

Rock A Beauty Betty usually has a Sunday Sale, yesterday's was 40% off if you entered SUNDAYSALE at checkout!  Keep a watch on their FB page for the next one.

Sales coming up!

Sugarcandie Beauty Bar always has a BOGO Tuesday.  You can check their FB page for a $10 coupon and you can get 2 full size items for around $15- awesome!

-Do you plan on getting anything?  I'd love to know!  I've got reviews coming for Fyrinnae, Psyche Minerals, Avon 24k collection, Rock a Betty Beauty, Dawn Eyes Cosmetics, Cliche cosmetics, Fergie Outspoken perfume, MORE lipsticks...loads on the way.  I'm also wanting music recommendations.  Please don't make me cave and buy Christina Aguilera's greatest hits because I'm out of ideas.  Tell me about bands and such you like!  Thanks guys!

Photobucket

No comments: