Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Face Chart blank and printable for free from me!



Here's a printable face chart (sorry Krista it took so long!) for you to use, should you like.  I believe it will click to original size.  Hope this helps someone!  I use it for my clients and classes and it works great for me and I like it because it's unique.


Photobucket

5 comments:

mNg said...

Nice! Looks like something that I can use whenever I wanna remember a certain look that I love :D

VijiiS said...

I'm going to print out ten of these right now so that I have something to jot stuff down on. I usually work from memory. As you can imagine, it's not a flawless system.

Skulda said...

Neat chart!

Baroque In Babylon said...

@mNg Yay, hope it is useful!

@VijiiS Sweet, let me know if they don't print out full size.

@Skulda Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I really like your site!

Feel free to visit my weblog - armitron