Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bright Eye looks and Crepes!

Hi there,

Not feeling too hot today, so this will be quick.  Below is a cut crease with a striped effect down my cheek. 



Detail of eye before I did the stripes.



Both eyes.

A random bright flamingo looking eye- liner is Nyx's Jumbo Pencil in Purple Velvet with a lavender shadow on top (I forget which).


Yummy crepes my husband made and creme anglais sauce he seriously made from my Julia Child's cookbook.


I'll post colors if anyone is interested, but I'm not feeling well, so pictures only for now.  Have a happy Thursday!

Have a great day,
T
Photobucket

10 comments:

Larie said...

Love the green look and the stripes!

Hope you feel better soon!

MartianDelights said...

I had crepes last week at my parents (just plain with nutella yum yum)... I must say my dad isn't the best cook anyway, but compared to his crepes, your hubby's look really yummy ! And the layout on the plate is so "posh restaurant" ! I think you should tell him to join one of those cook contests on telly !Sending lots of get well soon wishes xxx

VijiiS said...

This is HAWT. Also, you have gorgeous hair! =D

The Peach said...

LOVE the first look with the cut crease and stripes! Amazing! Your makeup is always so beautiful and creative! The crepes look awesome!

mNg said...

Feel better soon :) The crepe looks delicious!

Ki said...

I love how the second eye look kinda goes with the crepes! :D I've tried my hand at making them - big fail, although hubby ate every last one!

Baroque In Babylon said...

@Larie thank you! I feel so much better today. Thanks for the well wishes.

@MartianDelights I love crepes ever since I got back from France. We bought a crepe maker and Jeff loves making them. He's hooked and I am NOT complaining! :) Thanks hun, I feel loads better today.

@VijiiS Thank you!xoxo

@Peach Thank you! I'll bring that to mind when I feel like I'm boring and unimaginative- it will help me perk up! Ooh the crepes were so good!

@mNg Thank you- they's was yummeh!

@Ki lol I didn't see they matched until you mentioned it lol- true! Crepes are tricky, they're so thin, but we have a crepe maker from Amazon that we love. Super easy.

Vulcan_Butterfly said...

I love the stripe effect in the first look!

Baroque In Babylon said...

@Vulcan_Butterfly Thank you! To be honest it was a mistake. I was not feeling so hot, swiped my hand down my face and next I looked in the mirror I saw the stripe and went, "Cool!" Then I took photos. I kick myself that I don't ever 'come up' with cool ideas lol it's always just luck.

{.m a r i s s a.} said...

your make-up is AMAZING!