Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Most Comprehensive list of Makeup Artist Pro Discounts and Programs

As a freelance makeup artist, I appreciate those pro discounts.  I'm in the process of upping my list of pro endorsements just to see what I can qualify for.  I mainly just love a good deal! 

I spent a few hours making the most complete list (compiled from various blogs, google searches, model mayhem forums, etc) of professional discounts available to makeup artists as of today. 

By no means is this 100% complete- but it's the best out there, cuz well, I looked.  Hope this helps some find companies they love and would like discounts for.  Please feel free to click the link for the complete list.  I's sneaky and did it this way to avoid those copy/pasters out there.  Muahahahaaa!  I should add that it's a secure file hosting site as blogger wouldn't let me upload a 9.2 MB image.  No spamation, I promise.

Included are goodies like Cargo, Jemma Kidd, Illamasqua, Yaby, Inglot, MUFE, NARS, Smashbox, MAC, ooh so many...I typed this up, so it's not a pre-formulated list.

Oh, side note!  Chanel, YSL, Guerlain, and Armani (and most other luxe brands) don't offer a pro or MUA discount.  Say wha?!  Thumbs down, Coco, thumbs down...

Download complete list (word doc.) of Pro Discounts HERE

Or if you're really brave and dedicated- here are 5 images of the text file.  Feel free to click on each one to get the original size and paste them into a word doc.  Thanks!

Urban Decay now has a Pro program HERE, 40% off products!







Hope this is helpful to you!  If so, comment.  I'm a sucker for comments :)

Have a great day,
T

Photobucket

11 comments:

hannagrrl said...

I love you!

hannagrrl said...

I LOVE YOU!

Baroque In Babylon said...

@Hannah Thank you! Happy discounting! xoxo

Save Your Money said...

Thank you for list of Makeup Artist!

Baroque In Babylon said...

You're welcome!

Angela said...

Thank you so much for compiling this list! I'm just getting started in the industry and this is super helpful to me.

Deddy Irawan said...

Nice blog, and please visit me back at Surabaya Professional Makeup Artist | Wedding Makeup

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting this list together

Becky said...

This will be super helpful, Thank you :)

Crystal Konz said...

Bare Minerals also offers a pro card now

Roel Bobis said...

I'm looking for professional makeup artist in the philippines