Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy Spring makeup! Fresh cheeks and lips

Ooh the sun came out today!  I didn't wake up to a sledge of snow on my deck.  Celebrate good times, come on!  I have been just hating this dragging of winter.  Isn't it daffodil time yet?  I had a fresh, springy makeup look today that I wanted to share.  The focus was on fresh lips and cheeks with soft, natural eyes.  I wanted it to be simple and youthful.  Very clean, very happy- very Spring!



Duck lips, ha!




Here's what I used:

Face:
Revlon Colorstay foundation in Ivory, applied with angled contour brush
Hard Candy bronzer in Hula Hula, swirled with duo fibre brush (lg, Sonia Kashuk) to contour
Ben Nye Creme Highlight in Cine Fairest for concealer, smoothed with latex sponge
Hard Candy Moon Glow powder on T Zone, applied with kabuki
Silk Naturals Heavenly Glow on outer perimeter of face for warmth, with small duo fibre brush

Cheeks:
Hard Candy blush in Honeymoon, MAC small powder brush (number is gone, meh)

Lips:
Rimmel Just So lipstick
Moi Minerals gloss from Christmas edition, red and silver glitter

Eyes:
Primer, Aromaleigh eye and lid primer
Wet N' Wild eyeshadow pencil in Pixie on lid to crease for shimmer and around lower lashline
Psyche Minerals eyeshadow in Angel's Whisper (beautiful mocha-esque shimmery beige) on entire lid to crease, with ELF domed shadow brush
Spectrum Cosmetics eyeshadow in Sassy (apricot ivory highlight with violet fire) on inner lid and around inner part of lower lashline, with angled eyeshadow brush, patted on
High Voltage eyeshadow in Good Girl, outer V and to set liner
Mary Kay vanilla colored eyeshadow from a depotted palette on browbone to highlight
Eyeliner is Besame Cosmetics in Brown on top lashes only, slightly winged on the outer edges

Mascara:
Maybelline Falsies in Black
Photobucket

4 comments:

krista carlson said...

so soft and lovely...very Spring....your eyes are amazing!

The Peach said...

Very pretty spring makeup! Your hair is beautiful!

Baroque In Babylon said...

@Krista- thank you! That one photo is monstro lol!

@Peach- thank you! xoxo

MartianDelights said...

I love this look, you look so healthy and pretty ! Indeed perfect for spring !