Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Glittery Aqua Eyes

Hello!  I wanted a softly blended bright blue eye with aqua sparkles!  I have the Royal Wedding on DVR waitin for me, so I'm going to make this quick.  My skin is too dark/yellow but that's because I'm testing a new foundation formula that I actually love.  Love better than all the foundations I've tried.  It came from Target.  Dying.  Of.  Shock.  Anyway, the shade is for my kit, but I wanted to try the coverage.  Lurve it.  Here's the pics.










Here's what I used:

Face:
L'Oreal True Match in N3 (KILL me!  7 bucks for dewy, clean, perfectly blendable fabulousness?!)  I'm replacing MAC Face and Body with this...seriously I love it.  Outperforms my MUFE HD.  How?  Less settling, dewier/flawless finish, superb coverage, um price, and best of all....I can stock up (doesn't hurt I printed off a $2 off coupon at L'Oreal's website)
Aromaleigh Voile 1c in center of face to brighten
Lorac Tantalizer bronzer (will review soon, love this!) for contour and around edges of face near hairline
No concealer or primer or anything- I did this in 10 minutes.

Cheeks:
Smashbox Seychelles palette (depotted, I can't remember names) blush and highlight comob

Lips:
Maybelline Peachy Scene Lipstick
Revlon lipgloss in Coral Reef

Eyes:
No primer (could've used one, but again, in hurry- Kate's dress is waiting!)
Max Factor Vivid Impact eyeshadow duo in 180- bright teal and robin egg blue, blue on lid, green on browbone and lower lashline, from container
Nars Cleo shadow duo, light seafoam shade blended around the edge of eye with Loew-Cornell #270 brush
Navy shadow blended in crease with pointed blender brush (forget which brand)
ELF glitter liner in Shooting Star patted onto lid- gorgeous teal sparklage!
Wet N' Wild liquid liner #863 around eyes
Brows are Stila shadow in GoLightly applied with angled liner brush and a bit crappy- sorry.

Mascara:
Maybelline Falsies



Photobucket

4 comments:

Peace, Love and Sparkles! said...

Soooooo pretty! I wish I could wear these colors! You look gorgeous.

Maria said...

You have the longest lashes i've ever seen!!!

Beautiful! :)

krista carlson said...

You look amazing...the eyes are killer and the skin perfect...

Baroque In Babylon said...

@PeaceLoveandSparkles Thank you! I sometimes tone it down or use one color like the teal or the lipstick to utilize a look in real life.

@Maria Oh golly I wish they were mine! They're lash extensions (I posted about getting them a few days back from this post) I love them! Changed my eyes totally!

@Krista Thank you! xoxo