Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Would you like a free Make Up For Ever refillable palette?

It's so easy to score an empty palette that will hold 10 pans of shadow OR blush. If you're pressing shadows or looking for a home to all your pro-refills or depots, this might be something you'd like. The empty palette retails for $20 US.

Sephora is offering a buy 3 get the palette free deal. Buy any 3 eyeshadows/blushes and get the palette free.

Check it out HERE!

I would buy for this deal: Pearly Baby Pink blush, Eyeshadows in Metallic Midnight Blue, and Iridescent Periwinkle Blue.

Any deal on MUFE is a good one! Let me know if you decide to do the deal.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Baroque In Babylon said...

Offer applies only to Diamond Eyeshadow, Eyeshadow, and Powder blushes! Squee!

liquoredonlacquer said...

great deal! :-D

Baroque In Babylon said...

I was happy to see it while I was loading up my cart, gasping at the total and then finally closing the window lol!