Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, January 14, 2011

40 Shades of High Voltage Eyeshadow Swatches

As I was working on this post, Jasmine, the owner of High Voltage Cosmetics announced via Twitter her husband passed away this morning. She is handling it with grace and bravery, but I know she's a young Mom and could use prayers and support. My heart goes out to her as this is life altering and I wish her peace and kindness during her grief. Oh Jasmine, I'm so sorry! To talk about makeup after this seems so trite. I'm going to post my swatches, but descriptions and such will come later. I think it's best to just express my gratitude that makeup brought ladies like Jasmine into my sphere of experience and I will be thinking of her today and hoping she's loved and cared for through her heartbreak. Sending light and love to you and your family today, Jasmine.



These are all lovely, but I will address the swatches in a later post. *hugs* Jasmine
Photobucket

4 comments:

LiisK said...

this blog's so going to my blogroll :D
thanks!

Baroque In Babylon said...

You bet, thank you!! XD

MartianDelights said...

<3 Jasmine, she's an amazing woman

Baroque In Babylon said...

I agree Lorraine! She's being super brave.