Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thank you!

I just passed 47,000 views. I don't know who's all reading this, but I wanted to say thank you. To everyone who follows or checks out my blog- it makes my day! I blog a lot because I love makeup, am a bit of a housecat and hermitize at home so this is my social release, and this is a huge outlet of joy for me. If you've not commented, I'd love it if you did, just to say hi. Thanks again friends, I love knowing someone out there reads this...beyond me :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

hannagrrl said...

*looks around...*
*slowly stands up and raises her hand*
It's me. I'm new here. Hi.

Baroque In Babylon said...

*waves gleefully* Hi Hanna!

hannagrrl said...

Hi! :)

Dee said...

I don't know if I've commented or not - I just started reading recently and I've really been enjoying your blog. So... hi! :-D

Baroque In Babylon said...

Hi Dee! Thank you. I love your blog, it's a great read and always good posts. Welcome!