Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holiday Sales and closures

There are a few sales going on with the Christmas season. I don't have every sale ever, but I like to check big sites like Cherry Culture, Sephora, Beauty.com, and individual sites for items like BeneFit, Lorac, Illamasqua, etc. just to get a feel. A lot of independent companies and Etsy sellers are offering some great deals. I love holiday specials, but I find with Christmas shopping, I almost feel guilty if I pick up something for me as I'm such a buyer during 'off season' times. BUT for those of us who might need something or a gift- here's the scoop!

Aromaleigh- Vault sales until the 20th, each jar $3.50

Evil Shades- Buy 2 eyeshadows get 1 free! *new site looks really good!*

Detrivore- 5 shadows for $10 or 10 shadows for $20 *I've never had a bum product with Detrivore, these are a steal! But check online for swatches as sometimes site photos are a bit off.

Rock A Betty Beauty- 50% starting December 22nd through January 3rd...also check out their Holiday gift set- 6 colors for 15$ wha??

Concrete Minerals- All kinds of sales going on and free gift wrap if you mention "giftwrap" during checkout. Lots of deals!

Sweet Pea and Fay *review for them coming SOON!*- Stocking stuffer deal 3 items for $8.99 all full size! This is a great deal, girls!

Riche Cosmetics- BOGO just list item for free in checkout! Also some items are 35% off!

Providence and Grace- primer at $5.99 and holiday sale!

ShiroCosmetics- 5 piece Kawaii (pastel pearls) shadow set for $28.99!

High Voltage Cosmetics- Great gift sets and a fabulous sample sale! Buy 10, get 10 free! Any 5 full sizes for $15! Buy any 20 samples and get 20 free! WAHOO!

J. Lynne Cosmetics- offering 30% off different items until the 23rd! I got a Candlelight glow powder at 30% off! My favorite glow to date!



Site Closures

Hi Fi Cosmetics- Dec 22-26th

Aromaleigh- after Dec 20th FOREVER *SOB*

Fyrinnae- weird basket/cart issues and seems to be off and on, I checked yesterday and it was off. C'mon guys, hope you catch up, we miss you!

Meow Cosmetics- Dec 29th through Jan 2, 2011

Silk Naturals- Dec 23rd through Dec 26th

Photobucket

No comments: