Hello!
Welcome to my blog!
Feel free to look around or drop me a line. I love comments as well.
Press/PR please contact me at
BaroqueInBabylon@hotmail.com

Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunset Eyes using Hi Fi Cosmetics Spookshow, California Girl, and Arsonist and Rich and Famous Gel Bronzer

I did a little look with Hi Fi Cosmetics using three colours. The rich almost deep metallic cranberry is Spookshow, from the Nightmare 2010 collection. The center golden colour is California Girl and the beautiful orange fire colour is Arsonist.

I also used some pretty glitter over the top liner from Aromaleigh's Bete Noire collection in Carmilla. It's a beautiful mix of red, magenta, and purple. I love how sparkly and deep it is! I used the glitter on the top lid and around the bottom of my eye and inner corner. Psst! Over at Aromaleigh, the shadows and glitters are a crazy low price of $2.75 each! WHAT?! Grab the Bete Noires and glitters, they are gorgeous- like jewels.

I used NYX lashes and on the browbone is TKB's planetary series in Venus, a white base that blends into pink iridescence. Purty!

So I blended the Spookshow and glitter together under my eyes and mascara is Maybelline Great Lash in the BIG brush. Next, lips!

Rich and Famous Gel Bronzer is this beautiful caramel spice coloured whip that I found I really liked for both cheeks and lips. Some products with this texture don't blend well. They tend to clump or streak. BUT I found this to perform like a gorgeous cream blush and well, as a lipcolour it's a great nude. Little flecks of gold shift in the light and I really, really liked this. I received it as a free sample with an order and I'm so grateful. Thanks, Veronica! For the lip I used the Rich and Famous gel bronzer with Milani's Frozen Fantasy (a white rainbow frost shade) on top for a pretty neutral pout.

I have had a bit of a ick skin week, having a cold...so bear with...hence the strategic 'name' placement.

I love the flushed peachy glow the Rich and Famous bronzer gel gives- it's a perfect shade!

Isn't Spookshow beautiful? I'm so happy with these colours. Hope you like them too!

Photobucket

18 comments:

Persephone said...

Wicked ;)

Dark Heart Designs said...

Those lashes have got to be the fullest, prettiest ones I've seen. I love the color combo on the shadows too.

ladyinatophat said...

I love the lips! I just put in an order with Hi-Fi - I may need to put in another one. ;]

Janette said...

The colors of your eyeshadow is totally firey (is that a word, well it is now.), the color opens up the eyes. Love it. As for the lip color, I would love it more, if it was a darker tint. It just is to washed out. I know you probably touch up with a lighter exposure, but all in all. The blush and lashes totally rock.

Rakhshanda said...

Hey it's really awesome....The lashes complete the look.

Rakhshanda said...

Lovely blog honey...try checking out mine.

SilhouetteScreams said...

That cranberry colour is beautiful, and I love the lashes :D

TianneMarie said...

Hi Persephone- thank you!!

TianneMarie said...

Hi Dark Heart, I love big ol' lashes. The more fan like, the better. I need to get more as I only have a few. Thank you!

TianneMarie said...

Hi Lady- Oh man...I double order too and think, 'well, I just paid twice for shipping!'. Especially with Aromaleigh. I'll wait, order a big one and then a day later the prices drop and I feel compelled. Is there AA for makeup addicts?

TianneMarie said...

Hi Janette- it was a really pretty shade. My mouth is really pink (which I wish it weren't) so this was like glowy caramel. I like it for a cheek colour for sure. It's a keeper and it wasn't goopy at all.

TianneMarie said...

Hi Rakhshanda! Thanks for finding me and I'll check your blog out. I love a pretty red/orange combo and this was a lot of fun.

TianneMarie said...

Hi Sil! Spookshow for me was a real beauty. It's almost metallic but isn't as opaque, so it had this nice gentle quality to it, but wasn't sheer. Hard to describe but it is beautiful. I'm glad I got it as a sample because I don't know if I would've naturally leaned towards that colour, but now that I've seen it, it's gorgeous.

Makeup Zombie said...

SOO beautiful! Man, your eyes are gorgeous!

mama2reese said...

This freakin' sick and fab!!! I LOVE it and will be copying you :D

TianneMarie said...

Hi Wendi- thank you! You are a doll!

TianneMarie said...

Hi Mama! Oh gosh, you're making me blush- thank you!! I'd love to see your look- email me when you do it! Isn't Spookshow gorgeous?

Heather / Eyeconic said...

This looks amazing! I love how much of an autumn colored look it is while still being super bright and unique.